verbena-19

Friday, December 22, 2006

New link to my post " Seasons Greetings - Peace and Cairns of Hope"

Perhaps because I have not yet had the time to switch over to the new version of Blogger, I'm having ongoing posting problems. That may be why the link to my latest post does not work: a 404 Error message comes up saying something about the blog not being found at that URL. So here again is the link to my post: (this should work) Seasons Greetings - Peace and Cairns of Hope.

http://verbena-19.blogspot.com/2006/12/seasons-greetings-peace-and-cairns-of.html

Once again, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Kellemes Karácsonyi Ünnepeket és BUÉK, Bon Natale, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Eid, Fröliche Weinnacht, etc., etc. (Please excuse any spelling errors:)


I will be spending Christmas with my family so will not have time to post much here. Whatever you are doing, enjoy the beauty and spirit of the season, and take care. My best wishes to you and yours.

Peace, Annamarie

4 comment(s):

hey sister!
a big aloha and merry christmas to ya! it's christmas eve, wet but warm here on the jungle side of the island.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 AM  

Same to you lil sis, belatedly, as I haven't read comments lately... and have a wonderful New Year!

By Blogger Annamarie, at 11:28 PM  

Would you like to have a brief chat before engaging in any kind of “face to face” relations? Welcome to site
- verbena-19.blogspot.com u
spaghetti alla carbonara

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 AM  

Guide to financial freedom by buying real estate for Pennies On The Dollar
- www.blogger.com o
spaghetti alla carbonara

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]