verbena-19

Monday, December 18, 2006

Blogger Problems

I have been having lots of problems with Blogger lately, probably because I do not have time to switch to their new Beta version now. My posts take a very long time to publish, and when they finally do, there are multiple posts of the same article. I have to go back and delete them, but sometimes I can't even do this, as was the case with the Asia Times post. (When I click to Delete it, it takes me to the article at the Asia Times Online site, instead of deleting. So now it's on here, in multiple copies.) I just wanted everyone to know and apologise for the inconvenience...

4 comment(s):

Unless you are really attached to blogger I would suggest wordpress.com or even better http://daria.be/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

Thanks for the suggestion, April, however I am not sufficiently computer literate/tech savvy to know how to use those...

(btw, no, I'm not particularly attached to Blogger, but for the above reasons, have no choice :)

By Blogger Annamarie, at 5:23 PM  

daria.be is pretty much like blogger.

if you go to their front page they have a demo you can try and you can familiarize yourself with the platform before changing over.

If you do try the demo click on manage and then click on import there will be a link for blogger there if you switch that's how easy it is for you to take your posts and comments from here to there!

Not trying to be strongarm...sound it don't I? eek

I just know that you would have many fewer hassels.

If you ever need any help let me know, I'm not a wiz but I can help you find the answers.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 PM  

Thanks! I just might take you up on your kind offer of help after the holidays...

best wishes to you!
~annamarie :)

By Blogger Annamarie, at 8:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]