verbena-19

Thursday, July 20, 2006

From Israel to Lebanon

These are some pictures showing the devastation and carnage caused by Israel's bombs on Lebanon. I did not put the more graphic pictures up here. To see those, click on the headline above, then decide for yourself if Israel's response was 'measured' or excessive. WARNING - THE PHOTOS ARE HIGHLY GRAPHIC AND SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY CHILDREN!!

** Click this link to see more pictures: http://leb-monitor.com/pages/main.html

*** And here: http://leb-monitor.com/pages/From%20Israel%20To%20Lebanon.htm


From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” World
"Thank You"


The Nazi bombing of London in 1941 - The Israeli bombing of Lebanon in 2006









Tags for this entry: , .

1 comment(s):

You are right about the link. However, I found one that works, so here it is:

http://leb-monitor.com/pages/main.html

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. It worked fine when I posted the pictures last night... I'll add this new link to my post now.

I was uncertain about posting the pictures because of their graphic depictions of death and destruction, but then I thought that people should know and see the truth of what war really looks like... It is tragically true that most of the casualties in any war are the innocents: women, children, civilians. There is no such thing as "smart bombs", for bombs can not differentiate between a hospital, school, apartment building or army barracks... This is the reason why I have always been an ardent advocate of PEACE!

As a little girl, I had seen death and destruction in my homeland... It left me to become an anti-war/peace activist.

By Blogger Annamarie, at 10:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]