verbena-19

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Link to my new blog site Verbena-19 on Word Press

As many of my regular readers and fellow bloggers know, I've been having lots of problems with Blogger. I have tried switching over to their new version, but apparently they are not yet set up for blogs with so many posts. Consequently, I have now started my blog on Word Press. It will be very slow going, as I am a novice when it comes to the technicalities of blogs/posting... In the meantime, I will occasionally be posting here until I get all my links, etc. in order on the new site.

Thank you for your patience, everyone!


Please check it out here: http://verbena19.wordpress.com

Here is my latest post: http://verbena19.wordpress.com/2007/01/17/mideast-dispatches-furor-over-saddams-execution-continues-unabated/
Dahr Jamail's latest MidEast Dispatch.

4 comment(s):

Hello
Mac OS X software,news driver ,games
http://spdimon.info

Bye

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

"Lord, I have a problem!"
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."
"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples." "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
"What's a 'man,' Lord?"
"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly, he'll basically give you a hard time. He'll be bigger, faster, and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants, But, he'll be pretty good in the sack."
"I can put up with that," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
"Yeah well, he's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, there is one condition."
"What's that, Lord?"
"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first."
:D :D :D

_____________________________
[url=http://shemalesex.iwannaforum.com]shemale anal sex[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 AM  

I've heard that one before, but it's good! Only, the way I heard it, at the end of what the Lord said, She smiled... :)

By Blogger Annamarie, at 11:52 PM  

Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]