verbena-19

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Link to my new blog site Verbena-19 on Word Press

As many of my regular readers and fellow bloggers know, I've been having lots of problems with Blogger. I have tried switching over to their new version, but apparently they are not yet set up for blogs with so many posts. Consequently, I have now started my blog on Word Press. It will be very slow going, as I am a novice when it comes to the technicalities of blogs/posting... In the meantime, I will occasionally be posting here until I get all my links, etc. in order on the new site.

Thank you for your patience, everyone!


Please check it out here: http://verbena19.wordpress.com

Here is my latest post: http://verbena19.wordpress.com/2007/01/17/mideast-dispatches-furor-over-saddams-execution-continues-unabated/
Dahr Jamail's latest MidEast Dispatch.

1 comment(s):

I've heard that one before, but it's good! Only, the way I heard it, at the end of what the Lord said, She smiled... :)

By Blogger Annamarie, at 11:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]