verbena-19

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Iraq War Veteran Garett Reppenhagen: 'I Trusted My Country'

Iraq War Veteran Garett Reppenhagen writes that "in February of 2004, it was my turn to go to war. I was with 2-63 AR 1st Infantry Division stationed in Baquba, Iraq, as a Sniper in a six-man team. During my year there, I saw a lack of effort by our government to provide the US Soldier with the ability to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people. As events unfolded, like Abu Ghraib and the battles in Fallujah, a growing resentment of the Iraqi people swelled the support for the insurgency. Our mission there became impossible." ....Read More

1 comment(s):

This is very interesting site... » »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]