verbena-19

Friday, October 21, 2005

My Technocrati Profile

Technorati Profile

1 comment(s):

I have been around the information circuit long enough to know that Iran has been a target since day one, apparently. An excuse, a soft reason, hell, a swift small terror hit anytime soon in the U.S. will nicely do to go after Iran.

If you want, you could privately send me your login information and I could do some things for you.

All you'd have to do is give me the sign-in info, and list off a few things you'd like done with your blog and I'm sure I could help.

The only other option I would offer is to invite you to become an author at oldsouls.org. I would set you up with an account on my wordpress blog there, and help you through anything you needed.

I'm trying to get between 5-10 authors, who care passionately about social and political issues to build a small team capable of doing some good work finding important alternative news.

Let me know,

Dale

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]